Fun, food, fundraising to benefit local charities
More than 200 Reserve at Lake Keowee members gather annually to support The Reserve Charitable Foundation’s charities. This year’s event is Monday, Oct. 1, 2018.
The Swine & Dine features a pig roast, pot luck, a country dance band—and exciting auctions:
- The silent auction features many handcrafted items by talented members, as well as items donated by local businesses.
- The live auction is a lively event featuring creative experiences up for bid—including theme dinners in members’ homes, trips, private plane rides over the lake and other excursions.
- The Pick a Pig raffle awards attendees a bottle of wine—all worth more than the price of the ticket, and a few worth significantly more!
Since 2008 The Reserve Charitable Foundation 501 (c)(3) has hosted this event—and to date raised more than $700,000. Supported by the Reserve Members Club and scores of member volunteers, this year’s outreach recipients that will receive proceeds this year include:
- Feed a Hungry Child
- Helping Hands of Clemson
- Safe Harbor
- Family Promise
- Meals on Wheels
- Ripple of One
- Senior Citizens of Pickens Country
- Samaritan Health
- Camp iRock Reading Literacy Program
- Center for Development Services
CHARITABLE FOUNDATION SWINE & DINE
Date: Monday, October 1, 2018
Time: 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Location: Orchard House Veranda
Cost: $15 cash or check in advance (Payable to Dan McDade, Members Club President). Leave with Reserve Concierge OR mail to 151 S. Falls Rd., Sunset, SC 29685
$20 at the door
Guests are welcome!
This event is presented by The Reserve Charitable Foundation 501 (c)(3) and by The Reserve Members Club
To attend, sign up with the Concierge: 864-869-2105 or [email protected]