Fun, food, fundraising to benefit local charities
More than 200 Reserve at Lake Keowee members gather annually to support The Reserve Charitable Foundation’s charities. This year’s event is Monday, September 30, 2019.
The Swine & Dine features a catered BBQ themed dinner, music & exciting live & silent auctions:
- The silent auction features many handcrafted items by talented members, as well as items donated by local businesses.
- The live auction is a lively event featuring creative experiences up for bid—including themed dinners, trips, special packages and other adventures.
- The Pick a Pig raffle awards attendees a bottle of wine—all worth more than the price of the ticket, and a few worth significantly more!
Since 2008 The Reserve Charitable Foundation has hosted this event—and to date raised more than $860,000. Supported by the Reserve Members Club and scores of member volunteers, this year’s outreach recipients that will receive proceeds this year include:
- Feed a Hungry Child
- Safe Harbor
- Family Promise
- Pickens Co. Meals on Wheels
- Ripple of One
- Pickens Co. Advocacy Center
- Samaritan Health Clinic
- Purple Heart Homes for Veterans
- Camp iRock Reading Literacy Program
- Center for Development Services
CHARITABLE FOUNDATION SWINE & DINE
Date: Monday, September 30, 2019
Time: 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Location: Orchard House Veranda
Guests are welcome!
Sign ups for the event will begin in August.
Auction items/packages will be available for preview in August
Thank you to these Member Volunteers who work all year to make the Swine & Dine successful on behalf of our charities:
- Michelle Braunschweig – Logistics Coordinator
- Pam Drake – Live Auction Coordinator
- Georgia Elley – Silent Auction Coordinator
- Monica Riley – Silent Auction Coordinator
- Diane Mohr – Recording & Organization
- Anna Hill – Pick-a-Pig Coordinator
- Robert & Eydie Clement Swine & Dine Auctioneer and Assistant
- Cindy Burbach – Live Auction Props
- Len Rubin – Finance Chair
- And Numerous Member Volunteers